September 18, 2013 - NIAC Half-Day Labor and Employment Risk Management Seminar
|Date/Time:||September 18, 2013 - 1:00 pm-6:00 pm Pacific Time|
Plan NOW to attend. Once again NIAC will be holding a half-day Labor and Employment Risk Management Seminar in San Francisco on September 18th from 1-5 pm followed by a reception. Again, we would like to thank the law firm of Low, Ball and Lynch and in particular Steve Werth for their underwriting and support of this yearly event. As a result of their support the fee for this workshop is only $39.
Program participants will hear from a diverse group of California labor and employment experts. Tentative topics include :
- Meal and Rest Breaks in California in the Aftermath of Brinker
- Untying the Knot: Compliance Strategies for the California Nonprofit Employer
- NLRA Compliance for the Non-Union Employer
- Accommodating Mental Disabilities Under the ADA
- Steve Werth, Attorney - Low, Ball and Lynch
- Ellen Aldridge, Labor and Employment Risk Manager, NIAC
- Pamela Fyfe, Labor and Employment Risk Manager, NIAC
- Siobhan Kelley, Labor and Employment Risk Manager, NIAC
After the program, participants are invited to join us for a networking reception.
Click this link to register.